Tuesday 20 December 2011

Reflection about ICT in Science



I have learned in UPSI for 5 semesters.  In the fifth semester I had to learn the subject Information Communication and Technology in science(ICT). This subject has helped me in using the technology while studying and during presentation. what I know about ICT is that stresses the role of unified communications and the integration of the telecommunication that involved in this world besides,  ICT also  consists of IT as well as telecommunication, broadcast media all type of audio and video processing and transmission and network based control and monitoring functions. The term of ICT also used to refer the technology that we used to det information and give information. In this class prof dr sopia always tell us  about the benefit of ICT and what we will  get when we apply the ICT in our life during studies. When I want to find the information I will surv the internet because everything in our palm. Only click and read it. so here, I had apply the ICT during studies. Then, from this class i had learn about how to used interactive  Smart Board, Data Loggerand  how to created E-portfolio and we also practice to be more prefect. In used of Smart Board i think it so interactive and I can get more excited to learn about it. I never imagine  that I will expert in used of Smart Board because we need to touch the Board screen during teaching. After that, I also impressed by uses of  data logger. Where it can ease the process of collecting data while I conduct the experiments. In addition it is also give very acurate readings and  it can take readings in hours, minutes or per second. it is also safe to use and saves time. Last but not least I had learned how to created the blog that I give name Teaching e-Portfolio. In this blog it can help me in complile the information and assignment that I had done. Besides, it can make it easier for me to find back that what have I done. Here, I can relate that the uses of ICT is very helpful and facilitate the work. For the conclusion I hope I can  learn it more and become more expert. Then I will apply it in our teaching and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment